Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Only Men Can Be Pimps!!!

[POST UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Ok... this is a whaaaaaaaaaale of an issue. And you can try to combat me on this issue, and I will take into account your points, but I will put money on my stance in a court of law. Just so I can jog my memory from the many times I've had this debate:
1. women do it to themselves. women hate on girls who looks like whores.
2. (main argument) women have the pussy power. unfair advantage.
3. societal discourse hasn't converted in 2010 years, NONE of us will be alive to see it convert completely: women aren't supposed to sleep around. we've come a long way in 100, but it's still not there. as long as religion is in place, casual sex will never become a norm... norms must transform in this order "causal sex is forbidden" --> "casual sex is bad, but not condemned" --> "casual sex is bad, but not condemned for men"-->"casual sex is bad for women, but not condemned" ---> "alright!....fuck it!" (LOL).

TBC 3/10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment