Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Caveman Craft

[POST UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

This is a post where I will rant about men and how most of them are fucking idiots in public. Far too many times, I go to clubs/bars and see guys initiate a conversation grabbing a girl by the arm or grinding on a lady with no invite or just walking up to her and saying something STUPID (I don't even know what they say, but I know it's fucking stupid!). And you know what, it kills it for guys like me who are literally just trying to dance. I never go out thinking I'm gonna smash. Really. That's not me. My homies have Game. That's them, they can do it. Not me. But when I go out, fuck yeah I'm tryna dance with a hottie. Shieeeeeeet. But those scumbags kill it. Absolutely kill it. And so... I'm going to murder them on this post and hope it hits them from here.

TBD 3/10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment