Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dispensaries

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-dispensaries-i,0,5658093.htmlstory

They are all over the city. I could go on for days about how marijuana should be legal, but I'm tired. Lol. Just check it out. Imagine, all of these locations and how much money they make. My ex knew someone who ran one and said they made about $10,000 a week. That might be a bit embellished because he was tryna get in her pants, but let's think about this... when she would go, she would spend about $60. I'd be willing to bet that that's about average for a person's visit. Let's say it's a slow shop, and they get 20 people that day. These are probably conservative estimates, mind you. That's $8,400/week. Damn... maybe that guy wasn't exaggerating. Fine. I'm okay with saying that a dispensary pulls in 10 g's a week. You're talking about half a million a year from ONE location. According to this article, there are 260 in the Greater L.A. area. That's $130,000,000 coming off weed from this region alone!!! Put these businesses all across the nation and tax the shit out of the operation... it's a crop that would be totally ruled by America. We would own and end a whole lot of problems. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment